5 weeks ago I had a c-section and tubal. Now I am having serious pain on the right side of abdominal and right side of lower back. Could this be linked with the surgery? I am not bleeding any more and have not had period yet. What's wrong? Please help! :'(

I had both a c-section and tubal 3 weeks ago and am having the same symptoms. The pain seems to radiate down my leg. If I take ibuprofen 800 every 8 hours the pain eases but I dont feel like I should be having to take any pain meds this long after surgery. I have a two year old that I am constantly carrying on that side and I started driving again after 2 weeks; I wondered if this was related. (too much, too soon)

I started having severe pain on my right side and radiates down my right leg about 3 weeks after c-section. My pain from the c-section resided about 1 and half weeks post c-section than severe pain on right side appears out of nowhere. Now I am 5 weeks post c-section and pain is still intense non stop. What could this be from? I have to take motrin 600mg around the clock and they haven't seemed to help giving me relief about 1 hour out of the day.