hi my name is jasmine im 21 have not had a tubal but underwent a c section nearly 3 years ago i noticed that even after i fully healed i have thiese terrible cramps or trapped gas or what ever they are on my right side from where the insision is all the way up to my ribcage. i went to the doctor who sent me to ultrasound where they found nothing im so confused how can somthing this painfull not be anything ??? is it all in my head is it a sighn of depression or the fact that mabey my stomache muscles are too weak to let gas out im as thin as i was when i was a teen because i just cant eat much i still through up nearly everymorning if i eat too early or gt really stressed my moods are off the wall hot then cold i cry frequently and dont even know why everything is just messed up in me please please help me

I also have the same issue and I have had three c-sections. My oldest is 11 and that is when this started. The pain is unbearable if I get any gas build-up or if I have to use the bathroom.

I have had the same problem except i get such horrible trapped gas pain followed by several bowel movements. Its so painful, it leaves me exhausted. The pain started right after my c-section 3 yrs ago. No one can tell me what it is. Now im pregnant and once i month i get that pain. My dr says he can do anything until i deliver. Last month was especially painful that it led me to the er with contractions. Im so hopeless now. Have you had any luck getting diagnosed?

I had a c section two years ago.. I am in pain all the time. If I bend to much I swell up ..I been to so many doctors and they did a ultrasound said everything looks fine. He sent me over to a surgeon and he did nothing but give me shots to numb the nerves. The last time I seen him basically told me to just deal with it.. My muscles are so weak now that I have a prolapse bladder and rectal. I have trouble going to the bathroom and if I can't pass stool I get toxic.. I also can't wear underwear or jeans anything that touches my stomach hurts and make me swell up I told this to the surgeon. I finally looked up a specialist I will be seeing in a couple weeks.. I am praying this is the last time and something gets done I am only 28 an I want to be able to play with my daughter an not have to tell her not now mommy is in pain.. If your doc keeps saying nothing is wrong look for someone else and put your foot down no one should live this way. It's depressing

Shorti125 I had the same issues after my csection
It’s been almost 2 years. I can’t really fill when my bladder is full and I have a lot of gas that builds up and idk why. Have you found a doctor to help you.