I had a miscarriage about 3 days ago. I have a doctors appointment in 2 days to check and make sure everything is cleared out, but I am feeling really dizzy, I have headaches and horrible cramps and heavy bleeding. Does that mean that the miscarriage is not finished yet? How long does it normally take for all the tissue to come out if I wait naturally? How long until an infection can be caused? And what should I take for the pain? (sorry for all the ?'s..) :'(

you need to see your doctor or go to the emergency room they can give you the good stuff for pain specially if Motrin isnt working (you can safely take up to 800 mg every 6hrs) Heavy bleeding is normal and will continue for a while...I ended up having a D&C (it is a surgery) because I couldn't handle it and it makes it go a LOT quicker- maybe you should consider it. You are going to feel bad and you need to get rest and drink plenty of fluids either way. If you want a D&C go to the ER and let them know- most docs will schedule it right away. Its worth it because miscarriages are messy painful things. Good luck (it can last for weeks withou a D&C)