I had a c-section about 3 weeks ago. Immediately after being discharged from the hospital I began to have a very crippling and eerie pain in my right abdominal area. When I lie down on that side, it seems as if there was some type of swelling or bigness in that area. Since then I have gotten the pain under control with pain meds and my bleeding has stopped, but now I am having a brown discharge with a horrible smell. I am afraid something is wrong. Does anyone have an idea of what may be wrong or am I just paranoid?

I had battled abdominal pain for days following my c-section, my husband finally carried me to the Emergency room. That night I had my gallbladder removed. The doctor told me that it's fairly routine surgery following a c-section. Now no pain and no discharge it's been 6 weeks since my c-section.