Hello there. I really need your opinion. I just started to work at a new position and I need to stay there for about 2 to 4 months for the progress. But, I have one issue - a torn ACL. I went to see my doctor and he told me that it is OK, but he suggests a surgery. And I am not sure that I want that. I have heard that some exercises can help me, but I don't know which exercises. So, I want to know what exercises to do to rehab a torn ACL without surgery? Tnx in advance. 

Celebrity

There are actually a couple of exercises that can help anyone who has this problem. Even, they are certified by the doctors, so I think that this tells enough. For example, you can always do the famous "bridge". I think that you do know what this exercise is, we did it in the school, so, it is pretty much famous. Another one that you can do is a bridge with leg lift. This maybe is a little bit heavier, but it is also helpful. Moving warrior exercises is an exercise from the yoga. I generally do believe that a lot of yoga exercises can help you. 

I never did those exercises when I had an ACL tear injury. I got mine when I was a 17 year old while I was running. People do believe that running is easy, but you need to know how to run. Sure, I went immediately to see my doc and he recommended me to do some exercises because they can help me. So I did. My favorite one was a child pose, which was an amazing exercise because it stretches the MCL and helps regain flexion limitations due to ACL injuries.I did it every single day and I can say that I saw after only two weeks that I am getting better. Try it. 

You can get yourself this foam roller, that can help you during the exercises in this case when you are in the rehab process from a torn ACL. I think that you can get this one in almost every sports shop. Also, hip mobility exercises are good and helpful. It is important to find what is the best for you in order to stabilize your knee. That is the only way that you can get recovered without the surgery. But also, you should talk with your doctor and ask him is really necessary to have this surgery or there are some other alternatives. 

Hi there.  It is hard to tell what fit you the best, but waverer exercise you choose, you need to warm up before you start doing it. You know that warming up is really important because getting your blood circulating should always be your first step. Also, you should consider a light jogging, maybe a bike machines and even a treadmill workouts. Those are actually a great way to start with exercising.  Also, you should try to find a couple of exercises that can help you work on your balance, agility, and mobility. There are so many of them. Good luck! 

Hey, as someone who had this problem and who has a pretty much experience with his whole situation, I can recommend you one thing - don't avoid glutes. Generally, it should be a primary target in your workout daily routine. Try exercises like clamshells, that are there to help you focus in on your glutes. Squats can also help you. Also, you should try exercises that are focused on the resistance, such are a plyometrics, and overall balance and mobility. Ligh running is also a good idea, it can help you in strengthening your legs. And your knees.