I have a huge problem. During sex if my partner is extremely gentle or rough, i end up with the same problem. Pain. Then my after a week i start seeing signs of an infection like heavy discharge, smelly and discolouration of the discharge even though we used a condom. This happens every time i have sex even if its jus fingering or oral sex. I generally used over the counter treatment but the few times i when to the doctor i was told its yeast and vaginal bacterial. The treatment work but the next time i have sex its the same problem. I always use a condom. In the 2005 I had two infection Trichomoniasis and another i dont remember but i took about three months each time to get them treated. Could this be the reason i am now having these problem?
Desperate for answers

Hi there, have you considered using lubrigant or anything like that? I think that would help you out a lot to be honest. I don't know if the problem is related but you can ask your doctor if you're curious. Let me know how you're doing okay?