Ok i have been urinating quite a bit recently, and i thought that might help answer my question...everytime my fiancee and i have sex, it is very painful, and i feel as though his penis is literally hitting my bladder or something inside of me...right after we are done, i have to urinate...i thought that i might be allergic to the condoms, however that still doesnt explain that weird and hurtful pain...can anyone please help me answer my question...what could this be?

Bump I Also ned to know why that occurs

This constant peeing sensation durning intercourse, or afterwords and blatter way descibed sounds EXCATLY like women, Not shure why it happens notice it happens WAY more when take persons legs close them move towards there head like a touch toes can cause it to happen sometimes,

Because the female urethra is so close to the vagina, bacteria is oftentimes pushed into the urethra during sex. After sex, females need to drink a glass of water, cranberry juice and urinate. It sounds like you have a bladder infection. If you have a lot of burning during sex with a condom, you are probably allergic to latex. (I am.) However, if you are, you need to discuss the alternatives with a doctor, sex counselor... because other types of condoms are just as effective when it comes to pregnancy, but only latex condoms keep out HIV.

Yes, even with a small amount of urine in the bladder, sex in some positions can be uncomfortable.

You may want to experiment with various positions (positions.com) and try one that doesn't put so much weight and pressure on your bladder. In particular, the missionary position can be awkward for this reason... however, rear entry (doggie) or woman astride (cowgirl) can be much better... but there are many other options as well.

Check them out and discuss this with your bf. If he's at all sensitive to your needs, he'll be willing to accomodate your concerns and options.

I know this is 3 yrs late but I still wanted to respond. Have you ever heard of interstitial cystitis (IC)? It is a bladder dysfunction which causes frequent urination and sometimes pain during intercourse. You would need to see a uro-gynocologist to diagnose you for sure. They may put you on some meds (if you're diagnosed) and there are dietary restrictions. Good luck! Please let me know if your issue has been resolved yet.