I'm 22 and I am in a very serious relationship and have been for 2 years, we never have intercourse without a condom, but every time I have sex with him it burns and hurts (a very unusual pain). The burning can last for hours afterwards sometimes a day or two. The burning gets worse when I urinate. I got tested for STD's but was negative. I get checked at least once a year but it is always the same, negative. This has been going on for three years now. I'm concerned, Could this be something serious. There are really no other symptoms other than the burning and the hurt. There is alot of redness in the area also but I have never thought anything until now. The burning was so bad it put me to tears. Also could this be associated with an event that happened almost ten years ago, I was riding a bike (a guys bike where the center bar is up high) when I slipped and landed right on the bar, I immediatly began to bleed very bad but I was so young and scared I didn't want to tell my dad so I just hid the fact and acted as if I was on my period. Could this be the cause or could something else. I also have a cyst on my right ovary which doesn't bother me much and I have it checked at least once a year, could this be causing the pain??
Please help, ANYONE that knows Please help, it is starting to worry me... :'(

Read this, it may help you.

obgyn.net/displayarticle.asp?page=/women/articles/dyspar_dah

I'm not an expert, but I do have a bad latex allergy and didn't realize until after a bad reaction to some latex gloves that it was the reason for my painful inflammation and burning for days after using condoms during sex. Thankfully, I'm married now and am on the pill for protection, but you may want to check if your allergic to latex, too. You can have safe, enjoyable sex without a condom, if your protecting yourself with other means besides condoms...