During intercourse I had this pain in my abdomen like everything was about to get ripped out. I thought I was just constipated so I took a laxitive and didn't think anything about it. I was feeling great and in a great mood until my fiance and I made love again. It hurt so bad with the same symptoms but this time the pain lasted after also. My body was shaking in pain from my abdomen all over and soooooo much pressure towards my anus. I tried to go to the bathroom and it hurt to push. I tried to give myself an enima and nothing came out but water. I tried laying down and it didn't help. I couldn't stand up straight without crying or sit down without tears in my eyes. It feel like in any given moment blood is just gonna gush out of me. I am so concerned. Anyone know what it could be?

I have had exactly the same symptoms. For me, it occurs after intercourse. The pain will last for about 1-2 days. It is really troubling and I have not found an answer either. I am definitely seeing a doctor and I will post what he says. Hopefully that'll help?

It might be endometriosis. I had similar symptoms, and that's what it ended up to be.

My friend had these symptoms and hers was interstitial cystitis.

I had the same thing happen to me: Was diagnosed with a ruptured cyst on my ovary and PID