Hi, I'm a 55 year old female, in good health, but every three months or so, I get something that I just have to call "Pain Flu" It starts out with aching in my legs and hips, folowed by a headache, and then I run a fever, sometimes over 100 degres. I'm very weak, and it hurts just to get up and walk. The next day, I still have the fever and my chest feels like all the organs inside my rib cage are sore, even if I'm just walking. I have NO nausea, NO runny nose, NO coughing, No other typical flu symptoms. Everthing lasts for about three days. The headache is at the back of my head, and doesn't respond to Zomig for migraines, and the hip and leg pain does not respond to the Requip that I take for restless leg syndrome. What is this? If it's fibromyalgia, why the fever?

What about motion.You must have motion disorder which you did not mention which is required for sugesting you about cure drug free.