hi, im trying to get pregnant, i have many pregnancy symptoms but my pg test always returns negative..also my period has been delayed by about 3 days now however, for the last couple of weeks i have been experiencing sharp pain in the lower right side of stomach, just above the pelvic adn sometimes the pain is just below my bellybutton. do u have any idea what this could be?? does this mean i might be pregnant or did something go wrong? please let me know asap

If you test negative again, you better see a gyn for an exam or an ultrasound. Ovarian cysts are very likely to cause such pains especially around ovulation and periods.

Hello Sali, 

Depending on how long are you trying to get pregnant, it definitely might be necessary for you to see a gynecologist, as Lori already suggested. Some women might experience unusual abdominal sensations or even cramping in very early pregnancy, but this is really not a reliable sign at all because it might be linked to other conditions, too.

That’s why it would be better to see a gyno and get a treatment if you need one – if its polycystic ovaries, you still can get pregnant, for example. This way, you get disappointed every month and the stress just makes things worse, in so many ways. If it’s necessary, your partner might have to see a doctor as well – you are not in this alone.

If its sharp needle like pain when put pressure in lower abdomen it could be Diverticulitis.
I think its because of eating spicy food too much like chips, kurkure etc.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use