I am a 19 year old female. For the last couple of weeks I have been experiencing a twitching in my lower right abdomen, almost by my hip bone. It kind of feels like it is my ovary or uterus. It is not painful, but it is VERY annoying. Is there any reason why this is happening?? Any suggestions would be great!

Maureen, i have been having pain on my right lower side. starting by my hip bone also. It all started after my hysterectomy. the pain is so severe I can't even walk into the er. I have had a cat scan, sonergram, mri, kidney tests and not one single doctor can tell me what is going on. It is like contractions in labor, i bear down like in labor it passes and it's like i pass out, then I wait for the next contraction, bear down, then pass out.pain pills don't help. my last episode was the worst ever. took 3 pain pills within 5 hrs. even  the pain killer and spasm meds  the er doctor ordered didn't kill the pain, seemed like it got worse. They give me loratab which kind of aggrevates me, because that seems like that's all they can do for me, i don't want pain pills, i want to know what's wrong with me, it's very scary.

I have dealt with this for years, after the birth of my youngest. I had a transfiguration birth with her and it resulted in a twisted and flipped uterus and overuse, both of which are of my right side (odd). I also have had ovarian cysts and a pokycyctic uterus since I can remember. Anyways, ever since my uterus/overuse twisted themselves I too experience the extreme pain from time to time. The closest answer I have received for it is that its a cyst rupture and is made almost unbearable due to the twist. Basically, I feel your pain and I hope you get answers!

Traumatic * not transfiguring lol

same here! twitching but no pain. very annoying! i'm 36 and have cysts on both ovaries plus endometriosis bit this twitch is new!! i've only had it for the last day or so but i even feel it in my sleep. it kind of sends a bit of a wave towards my left ovary and that fives me an unsettling feeling, almost like a very dull pain, but which disappears when i stand up... who knows! i'll try drink more water, do some yoga, eat healthy and hopefully it goes away....

@maureen_davidson143336 - what happened with your twitch? any updates?