I am 21 y/o and in overall good health. For a little over a month now I have had a dull pain in my right testicle and groin area. It does not hurt all the time but it does hurt most of the time, like when I walk a long distance or do some kind of lifting. It hurts when I sit down and worse as I stand up. It is not a throbbing pain. I have not been to a doctor yet just wanted to see if it went away on its own. If anyone could help me or just give me an idea of what it might be I would greatly appreciate it.

Vester

I can give you a 95% sure guess on what it is, but you still will need a doctor. My guess is orchitis and or epididmytis, both common, simple infections but they need some antibiotics to clear up more than likely levaquin 500mg for 10 days and all should be well again :-)

Thank you so much I will set an appointment up with my doctor and ask if that is what it is. I really greatly appreciate it.

Chad Vester

not a problem, I actually suffer from a chronic version of each of those, if there's pain down there I can tell you within a shadow of a doubt what it is with how much I've read up on it. If you need anything else, don't be afraid to ask :-)

No problem, I suffer from a chronic version of this, mine is so bad that I can be doubled over throwing up and or black out from the pain. I've done so much research on it that I can tell you within a shadow of a doubt whats wrong there.

Anything else don't hesitate to ask :-)

Will mine get that bad, and do have to get a antibiotic or will it go away?

Mine is VERY rare, which goes with the rest of my medical history...if its rare I seem to get it :-(

you should get an antibiotic or it could get worse, believe me...much worse