Hi There,

I have been having this odd pain for the last while and thought that I'd get some input on it. I get this watery feeling in my stomach after I eat (sometimes before too), which is accompanied with strong pain and bloating.

My Stomach will make a lot of noise during this process. I will try to go to the bathroom, but I get nothing. I am not constipated, as I am regular, but this happens almost all the time, especially during daytime.

Any thoughts?

Although I dont always get the pain aswell, I have the same problem. It is kind of like Im really hungry , but when i go to eat I realized food is not what I want. It feels like I've just drank a gallon of water and need food but am full of liquid (although ive not eaten anything or have eaten a healthy meal). My stomach makes a lot of noise like I have gas but I don't. I eat healthy and exercise regularily so I don't know the cause or the solution.

Avoid red chilly powder in meals
Avoid drinking water half an hour before and after meals.
Do not leave large gap between meals, have 4-5 small meals in a day.
Avoid papaya, grapes

i have the same exact problem! it sometimes wakes me up at night. i feel constantly bloated and go to the bathroom and nothing. also a warm sensation in stomach. i dont know what it could be either. sry.

This may sound strange but it may be due to a lack of moisture like may be worth using a gel or cream in between your bum cheeks as you may have piles coming but is circulating and causing issues else where

My stomach doing this too