My 14 year old son has been complaining that he gets a warm/hot sensation in his ears, head and neck. This comes and goes and has been happening for a few days. He also gets a stomach ache when he gets the warm sensation. I have taken his temperature and he has been normal. He also says that he gets very tired during the time he has the warm sensation in his head. I am not sure if this could be somekind of virus that is going around.

I also get the same thing too!

Guest wrote:

I also get the same thing too!

I also get a burning sensation on my right arm out of nowhere, what could it be???

My 10 year old son gets a severe burning pain to the right side of the back of his head/neck for no apparent reason on several occassions for the last couple of months. Is this caused from pinching the nerve from a certain type of movement?

i am now 29 years old, i have the same problems with Jringo's son.. i have been suffering such conditions since i was a child, i have tried a lot of treatment already but to no avail...

I have the same problem, and I am the same age as your son. When the burning sensation in my neck happens, it feels like there is mucus in my throat. I found out that if I put a cool compress on my neck, I start to feel relieved of the warmth. Tums or papaya tablets help a little bit, too. And drinking water. Those are some of the natural remedies to help with the heat. Sometimes the burning sensation is in my stomach, as well. If I get really bad, I start to get really shaky. This sickness has been getting somewhat worse, but very slowly. I mostly get it after I eat. Even just the smallest thing such as a banana can start up the sickness. It's really annoying! I've already gone to the doctor, and he said that this could be caused by many things. Such as the intense change of weather, stress (mostly from school), or just a weak stomach. I am not one to each junk/greasy food 24/7, and I eat lots of organic foods. My mom said that when I go to my upcoming check-up, they might have to take blood or stick one of those camera things into my stomach to see if anything is wrong :( I'm scared about that, because I am not very good with people sticking things into me. My 53 year old grandma is having a less severe version of this sickness, and she thinks that it's because she's going through menopause and I'm going through puberty. I kinda agree with her :P I did some research online about stomach sicknesses, and it said that the more intense the pain is, the less severe the disease is. I'm not sure that I should believe that or not, but I'm hoping it's true! Another symptom that I get is when I eat, I feel bloated and full, but when I am not eating then I'm extremely hungry. I am just sick and tired of this problem (literally), and hope to get over it soon. I've had it for a few months now. The first time I got it, it was the worst. I was at my grandma's, and I had just eaten some seafood. I puked it up, and couldn't shake the nausea off, and then I started shivering. It was horrible. I hope that your son gets better, and I hope that I was of some help!

Did you find out what this was.. My 7 year old son feels the same. I am trying to find out what the issue is.

Me too - My 8 year old son has been experiencing a hot neck for some time. He has starting also getting headaches, eats like a rabbit but complains of nausea from hunger and gets fatigued. He has a slight waddle in his walk and also gets a little joint pain.