Thanks for no answers, jackasses. I posted a big long whole descriptive question and NO ONE would even give it a "Wow" or an "I don't know". This site SUCKS the big one!

i have the same problem...... my right upper back pains and it hurts when breathing deep...exactly the same situation as you...i guess...probably due to my old injury---my right shoulder dislocated few times and had surgery before.... in Chinese theory, the joints and the muscle will be painful when the weather changes... it seems doesn't make sense but the weather really changes a lot in these few days..... i'm going to use some hot therapy for my upper back... For your case...I really have no idea... did you also have any injury before?

FYI:

backzilla.com/upper_back/upper_right_back_pain.php

this site may be helpful....

P.S. I just googled for my problem and found out this site today... i guess people are lazy to sign up and have an activation key to reply??
or... forums are no longer popular anymore... people always play w/ facebook, and blogging...hmmm...*sigh*