I AM 31YRS OLD AND I AM EXPERIENCING A BURNING SENSATION IN MY RIGHT BREAST ALONG WITH A SHOOTING PAIN IN MY RIGHT ARM WITH SOME PAIN ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY BACK?????????? ANY IDEAS WHAT THIS COULD BE???? PLEASE HELP.....

I AM 46 YRS OLD AND EXPERIENCING A PAIN FROM MY NECK DOWN TO MY ARM WHENEVER I LEAN MY HEAD OVER MY SHOULDER ALSO WHEN AM STANDING I CAN FEEL THE WEIGHT OF MY BODY FROM MY LOWER BACK TO STRAIGHT DOWN TO THE BACK OF MY KNEE PLEASE DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA. THANK YOU.

Hi there, I think that what you're talking about might be some sort of nerve issue. Are you experiencing any other symptoms or is that the only thing? I think that it might be a good idea for you to see a neurologist as soon as possible. Keep me posted on what you think, okay? Does anyone else have this problem as well?

What you are having, is pinched and dislocated nerves in your mid and upper back and those nerves need to be reset soonest as it will get worst. Movements will agravate the pain and the burning will continue with movements of your mid and upper body. I know as I have been a healer for 15+ years in canada and had many people with the same problem/pain. There are very few of us in canada that it is very hard to help everybody with any kind of pain.