For the last five days I have been experiencing very strong spasm in the upper right quadrant. The pain is very severe. It usually happens after I eat but not every time. It happens usually when I eat greasy food, spicy or sweats. Will this just go away or should I see a doctor about it?

You should definitely see a doctor or even go to an emergency. I had similar problems when I was diagnosed with gallstones. I actually had just one, very big gallstone that was killing me. The pain would also start after greasy food, I guess that is the time when bile from gallbladder should leave to digest these foods. My pain would sometimes radiate to the chest and right shoulder and painkillers wouldn’t help me. I had to put up with the pain for two months, stick to a diet until my surgery was scheduled to remove the stone. It doesn’t have to mean that you have gallstones, other gastrointestinal problems could be causing pain in the upper part, so seeing a doctor would be the best thing to do.