For about a week now, I've been having pain near my right ovary when I urinate. It's a stabbing pain. There is no burning in my... area (I can't remember the word for it lol.) when I go. When it first started it was on both sides but now it's only on the right side. The pain gets worse each time I go. My urine is a very cloudy milky color with only a hint of yellow. It used to be just yellow. The pain has started (as of today) lasting for a while after I urinate. I'm a healthy, early 20's woman. I'm getting worried about it.

I just recently had urine testing done, but the RN didn't say anything about anything being unusual. I told her about the pain and that 1 year ago I had a slightly abnormal pap result. But the GYN said that it wasn't too serious to have any further testing done. She did say that if I was having this sort of pain that I should get another pap done. I'm due for one anyways.

Has anyone else experienced this? What did your doc say it could be or was? Is there a natural way to treat it? I don't like taking antibiotics.

Hi hon: Your uterus is right next too your bladder, so in your case I strongly think you have a MAJOR bladder infection! So you do need another urine test, and will probably need to take antibiotics.

What did the doctor say was abnormal about your pap test last year!!!!? I find it SO strange that you tested for abnormalities in your pap test, yet there is no real follow up!!!!!!!! o.O Your pain while urinating has nothing too do with your pap test by the way, 2 different systems. JUST right next too each other, thus the confusion.

Definitely get a urine test, and set an appointment for a pap test. But get the urine infection over with 1st OK? Good luck hon and keep me updated OK? Also with such a severe infection - like it sounds you have - there isn't anything natural too take. After it is cleared you then can take cranberry supplements or PURE cranberry juice to keep your UT in good health. ALSO take pro biotics to counter any antibiotics you might be put on.

Thank you! I will keep you posted. And I will try to get in for a pap soon.

Thank you bambi! I will try to get it cleared up. Hopefully that's all it is. Heating pad seems to help. I will keep you posted on how it goes! :-)

Cloudy milky color is not good in urine period! A milky color is a sign of puss, which means something has been infected for some time. I would definitely go get something for that.

The last few days I have been having this pain by my ovary every time I pee I feel that it gets worse. My pee is very cloudy and white stuff comes out too. I'm healthy, 19 years old. What is this?

I have the same problem! After I pee, I get a really bad pain on my right side in my ovary! Doctors stuck needles all over me and found nothin!!!! Still going through this pain. But also- I found out I have cysts and the pain only gets this bad right about when I'm supposed to start my period. I got on birth control and it helped out A LOT no pain and didn't interfere with anything. I jumped off birth control and the pain came back :( but they still don't understand what is going on. Best of luck and get on birth control!!! Trust me it helped a lot:):)

Pain while urinating does have something to do with pap tests on occasion. I have endometriosis and one of the signs was painful urination.

I strongly suggest looking into endometriosis. Not many people know about this condition, but it is very conmon. Doctors can't see it on x-rays or in pelvic exams. The only way to know if you have it for sure is through surgery. I struggled with pelvic pain for 13 years before my diagnoses. No doctor could figure it out until I met my miracle OBGYN. Good luck! I hope all is well.

Quick question can the 'shot' (birth control) also cause this?

I have the exact same story as you, I went to the Doctor and they have told me I pay have a ruptured cyst in my ovaries causing it... though the pain has been lasting for more than 3 days now. Also getting pain in my right side like a stabbing feeling when I pee with no burning either.... wondering if I should go to the hospital ?

Are you still able to have babies?

Could you still have kids?

I have the same pain pretty much all the time when I wee. I have two children already but am awaiting a laporoscopy as they suspect I have endo and cysts. I have very painful periods and ovulation pains all the time. I am only 27years old. Hope this info is of some help

Thats whata happening to me right now ! I juat got off birth control aftee being on it for 3 years yes im having irregular periods which is annoying but for the past three days ive had a serious sharp pain i have to squinch my eyes for everytime i go pee ! And mostly only everytime i go pee !never had this before in my life and i got off b control because ut was literally taking ovee my body in such an unhealthy way! I wanted to feel normal and natural again with regular periods so i got off.i hope it doesnt permanently affect your ovaries.. Ive never had this pain before EVER !wouldnt be surprised if that drug they gave me damaged something! Ahh !