Hello, so the test is negative, but I feel like I have worms in my stomach, my right ovary is VERY painful and it comes on suddenly without warning. I am nausiated around certian smell, very dry mouth and want meat - I never want meat to eat.

I did mess up on my pills as we, my dr and I are trying to find one that works for me, just had a check up and all was good. But something is going on with my body.

I have no idea....anyone with advice for me??

A painful ovary could mean a cyst, tubal pregnancy or other things.

If you just got pregnant the test may still show up negative.

You need to see your OBGYN to rule out a tubal. I had these pains with all three pregnancies. The first two were just that I felt the release of my egg and the conception. I am just extremely sensitive. With the first pregnacy I had to have blood work every other day and an ultrasound every two weeks until they could see the sack and rule out a tubal pregnancy. The second was the same pain, and it went away in a week. This pregnancy I had the same pain but it was worse and lasted until about the 12 week. This time it is a cyst on my right ovary. The pain may come back or it might not.

As far as the pill ... you can get pregnant even if you don't miss a dose. I did and my sister did.

you could be imagining it. the mind is a powerful thing. if you missed a pill and you're having sex you could just feel like you are pregnant. dry mouth and craving meat aren't generally typically early pregnancy symptoms. still, i would suggest to you to see your physician and let him/her know what is going on. don't stress too much about it though!

i'm 4 and a half months pregnant... and i get the occasional stabbing pain where my ovaries are.... Its not often and it's not overly bad, but sometimes it can be uncomfy moving around.
My mother had 5 kids and she said it didnt sound right as she cant remember ever having it.
Altho my doc didn't say anything about it when I told him, I actually had PID (pelvic inflammatory disease) a yr and a half ago. I guess its made me extremely wary as i know that can cause problems. I've had my first scan and know the baby is ok, but just wondering what these pains are...