I'm a 14 year old girl, and have been getting horribloe pains in my right side under my ribs for about a year now. I have had an ultra sound and a barrium test where i drank the barrium stuff and then they took x-ray pics and blood tests, and a breath test - all turned up nothing. I think it may be my gall bladder since a man at my moms work said he had the same when he was my age. The pain gets so bad sometimes that I black out and cant move. Also, it can last up to 5 days. Ive been told its very rare for gallbladder issues in a teen as young as me, but im not too sure. If you have any ideas what it may be, or what I can do to stop it, please tell me. I'm desperate seeing as i missed about 50 days of school because of the pain.

Hi Honey! I will bet my house that you have Juvenille Gallstones! you need to have an ultrasound done on your gallbladder and possible xray! 1 out of 3 patients have pain from Gallstones - thus making it sound rare! So get in ASAP and cut out ALL fatty foods and processed foods! eat as healthy as possible! Please keep me informed! and good luck honey and a big hug!