Hi. I am a 19 year old male and I have trouble falling asleep. I usually fall asleep around 5 a.m. For the last couple nights at around 2 a.m I get this pain in my throat. Not like a sore throat but just this constant pain halfway down my neck on the right side. It stays there anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours. I do have anxiety, and often have panic attacks and feel like i'm dying. I know that that is only my anxiety, so I can be comforated by knowing that nothing is psyically wrong with me. But This pain in my throat is bothersome and I don't think it's being caused by my anxiety. Also for about the last 2 weeks i've had a gurgly/ bubbley stomach. Like a big gas bubble is inside me building up. Both problems are new to me and I don't know whats wrong.

Although physical, these are also anxiety symptoms.

However, underlying causes should be ruled out, so I would see a GP.

I also have this problem. I have anxiety and i've had it for about 6 years. I'm aware of the fast heart rate, dizziniess and short of breath. Latley, I have been feeling like there's something caught in my throat on the right side. It's very unconfortable when i go to lay down. This post is informational but comforting to know i'm not alone. Maybe for you too.

You may have ACID REFLUX - (that's what's causing the bubbles in your stomach and weird feelings) - when the acid comes back up, it could scrape your throat raw and lead to a sore throat - i'd suggest seeing a gastroenterologist! good luck!

I hv the same problem over years ..since I could remember ..7 years old...now I'm 19 n I dnt bother goin to
The doctoe bc they said ohh it's just a habit..I cry n cry at night n my chest hurts n throat hurts..
I just don't wanna live sometimes.