Have had this pain for over a year. Finally told my doctor because it would not go away. I am overweight by about 80lbs. according to my height. This pain starts in my upper right quadrant then radiates to my back feeling like painful spasms. I have had a hidascan, then ultrasound which showed negative. The next my referral surgeon had scheduled is an endoscopy. I am somewhat worried about this. Can you tell me what it could possibly be? :cry:

I too had been dealing with a constant pain in my upper right quad area of my abdomen, a constant pressure for over a year. I went through ultra sounds, testing of the gall bladder onto meeting with an internist for additional testing and nothing. I finally went to my husbands chiropractor upon his insistance. He put me through several physical tests and concluded that he felt the problem was with my liver. He asked if I drank coffee (big time coffee lover) and wanted to know if I get a buzz from the caffeine, told him never. He gave me a tablet of A-F Beta Food to put on my tongue for about a minute, went back through the physical test and there was a huge change. He concluded that I have a dysfunctional liver and it is most likely gunked up by white food products. I thought to myself right! Sent me on my way with a bottle of the A-F Beta Food and told me to take 2 tablets a day. I began to really be aware of what I was eating prior to the onset of this pain and sure enough, whenever I ate white food products the pain would come on within about 10 minutes. After about 2 weeks of taking these pills, I can now eat white food products however, I have also chosen to change my eating habits not cosuming white flour products and no longer deal with this pain at all plus it's a much healthier and simple choice to make. Feel free to contact me if any questions _[removed]_.