I have recently been experiencing pain on the right side of my throat which seems to also be causing my ear to ache, there will sometimes be a headache as well. I have noticed this seems to get bad after eating. I recently had a problem with a tooth on the right side and at at first thought this may be connected but now not so sure! any one had anything similar?

When you have a pain in your neck and ear, this is usually from an infection - which can be in the throat, ear, mouth etc. The side of the throat has lymph nodes that become swollen with infection! So either you have the start of perhaps a sinus, ear, throat infection OR your tooth has become abcessed, either way you need to get a swab taken to determine what is going on with you OK? IF it is Strep NEVER leave that alone as it can quickly spread and cause havoc! Good luck and health!