so ive been with my boyfriend for 5 months already. Me and him been having unprotected sex. He was in a relationship of 6yrs and he says she cheated on him and thats why they got separated. My boyfriend says he went to get a physical done and got tested and he didnt have anything....yet i believe it because I never ever had any problems or std symptoms for this whole 5months weve been together...(except this week) so what happened is this , i spent the weekend over at his house..we had alot of sex friday- sun.... on saturday we did it and on sunday we did not shower till the next day, he wanted to do it but we didnt shower which i kept telling him that its nasty. So we ended up doing it again without showering :/ ...idk if bacteria got inside i dont know.

so this is what i end up having monday : during the afternoon i start feeling a bit sick and im at work i start smelling an odor, so i go to the restroom and i have a very clear excessive amount of water that STINKS very weird...so afterwork i start feeling more sick with a fever...

the next day,,,i start feeling worse..my vagina starts filling up with this clear stinky discharge,,,

its wedsnday and i still have a fever but now my inner vagina lips are very sore , red and they BURRRRRRN when i pee....i noticed i have inner bumps inside my vagina and the part where the vagina and the anus connects its irritated and swollen :'(

it hurts when i sit down...it hurts when i walk because my lips are very irritated. idk what to think ,,,i keep having excessive discharge i feel like i stink everywhere i walk by :'( i made appointments at the clinic but they are all booked until next week . i dont want to think i have genital herpes because ill freak out  and go crazy , ive been crying as it is already  . :( has anyone had this experience?

hi elyse,

it sounds like you have a yeast infection. you can go to the drug store they have otc meds. that work great. by tomorrow you should feel better.still go to the doctor next week, but this will help you.

I think you have more then a yeast infection, if that what it is. Soreness pain while peeing are causes of yeast inf. But yeast infection had a odorless smell and you wouldnt have bumbs inside your vagina either. Keep really good hygiene and keep it.really.dry down there IF it is a yeast infection. Fevers with a yeast infection would come and go. Not stay. Drink cranberry juice. Garlic is good to take as well. Still go see the doc. Always wrap ut girl. No matter what. Until you got a ring on your finger..wrap it. :) hope you feel better soon