Pleasehelp!! I had some 'me time' 3 days ago and then that night after having sex with my boyfriend my vagina felt very dry and uncomfortable. The next night when we had sex, as he entered the pain was unbearable and bought me to tears. It felt like inside my vagina was healing together (like a cut) and he was pushing his penis through. Then last night the pain was almost excruiciating but i put on a brave face for my boyfriend. I've got my period so i dont wont to go to the doctor but last night after sex my boyfriend found little red spots all over the head of his penis. We looked it up and he is worried that it may be a disease. This morning it is gone so we think it is from prolonged intercourse last night. Would it be possible that it my painful vagina is from the 'me time'? Like if there was something on my fingers that it is reacting from? It does not hurt when i pee, only during intercourse.

It could be something as simple as your nails cut your vagina but I'm concerned more with the red bumps on your boyfriend's penis. I would strongly suggest you seek medical attention to be sure it isn't a STD or anything like that. Good luck!

I have exactly the same problem. Did you end up going to the doctor?