Just emerged 3 days ago...getting larger and more painful. Now my ears are started to hurt and the side of my face...sore throat and I don't feel good .

I wish i could help with your pain i know what you are going through except mine is on the right side just under my jaw and its been getting worse and is causing the muscles in my face to become very sore... Eating is a challenge because of my jaw now and my head feels like its going to explode yet my throat doesnt hurt at all no congestion nothing.... Ive also been experiencing some muscle cramping in my left leg and i am 9 weeks preg and was in the er for stomache and back pain which i know think might have also been muscle cramping.. Ive checked in to toxoplasmosis and it says flu like symptoms ,swollen lymph glands,muscle cramps... yea pretty much what i have so maybe you should check in to it i go to the dr today so hopefully they will find out whats wrong and i can get back to you and let you know..... Hope you feel better....

you should get it checked out, you have symptons of throat and neck cancer