About two days ago I found the right side of my neck sore. When I ran my fingers over it I found a small lump the size of a nickle protruding out, it was also very tender to the touch. This morning I inspected it again and now I have TWO lumps on the same side (on the right under my jaw ). The strange thing is, is that I have not had a cold or sore throat recently, infact I thought I was in perfect health. This was a very abrupt, unusual occurence. Can someone PLEASE help me with this. I am very concerned with this matter and it is driving me nuts.

Hi........I had a similar problem for past 3 month..first it started with tight stif and swollen thoat and as i started worrying to much this increased....doctor gave me some antibiotic which were of no use......I am not sure that these lumps are normal or i have increased there size by constantly pressing them on doubt....also have ear blocks

I was very much worried as these lumps an occur only when there is a serious infection...

when I came to know that these might be caused by anxiety or depression.....i tried not think to much on these lumps and it is helping me but still i feel that these nodes are still there

Has any once felt the same problem and how did you come out of it

I also have high BP i.e arroubd 140/90

yeah i have the same problem too, there's two lump on the right side of my neck, and i'm feeling some sore of tightness and little of soreness near thet right area. my ears are some times block, but mostly on the right side. sometimes i turn to the left, my left here starts to buzz a little.

Hi! I just found the same lump. I was washing my face and noticed that when I stretch my jaw down a lump protrudes and sensitive to touch. I'm also in perfect health, so was wondering about your findings.

Thanks!

I have just found the samething and i am to scared to go to the doctors . Please if anyone has any resonse from their doctor please let me know i am freaking out.....

I have the same exact thing! Lump on the right side of my throat - sore to the touch. No cold, cough or sore throat when I swallow. I am freaking out too. There is no answer here!!!! Only everyone with the same problem. Did anyone ever find out what it is??? I am afraid it's cancer!

I found one small lump that seems the same on the right size of my neck, I'm 13 and seem to be in perfect health, i felt these a few weeks ago and rediscovered it yesterday, it's driving me crazy i keep thinking it's a tuma!! This post has helped me calm about that. My neck is a little sore and i suppose a little tight, I live in a small town with only a matron and havn't been able to go yet, if anyone can tell more about this that would help me and i'm sure others alot. Oh and my throat seems fine and my ears occasionly go a bit weird with Pop pop block.

Thanks!!

I found one small lump that seems the same on the right size of my neck, I'm 13 and seem to be in perfect health, i felt these a few weeks ago and rediscovered it yesterday, it's driving me crazy i keep thinking it's a tuma!! This post has helped me calm about that. My neck is a little sore and i suppose a little tight, I live in a small town with only a matron and havn't been able to go yet, if anyone can tell more about this that would help me and i'm sure others alot. Oh and my throat seems fine and my ears occasionly go a bit weird with Pop pop block, it don't hurt really when touched and now too hard and not too soft.

Thanks!!

Hi guys,
I have the same problem had a lump on the left side on my throat then i had a biopsy they said it was nothing,a few months later i have a lump on the right,it isnt sore but i get sore throat often and sometimes a sharp pain in my ears.
I am currently seeing a naturopath to try and sort this out still dopnt know what it is
any ideas anyone?

I found the same thing about three months ago. One is behind and below my left ear, and one is further up by my spinal cord. Went to the doctor, said they are called lymph nodes, and it may have occured (for me) due to a Deer Tick bite .. lymph nodes occur to fight off infection, they gather the bad into the little lumps and try to kill it with white blood cells.
Could be nothing, could be something serious.
Go to your doctor.

Ive got the same thing, one lump came up, then a smaller one next to it on the right side of my neck under my jaw, im going to the doctors soon but reading these has made me feel much better, im 13 and if i remember i will come back and hopefully shed some light on what it is.

Well, what it could also be is cystic acne. I have them along my jawline and I don't have any sort of lymph node swelling or anything like that so hopefully that helps shed a little extra light on there. Thanks for posting this!

I have the same problem, but mine doesn't hurt... I'm seeing a doctor on Tuesday, but I know that if it moves (pushing it around) it is NOT cancerous.

The exact same thing happened to me! Please someone help, im really concerned about this too i don't know what it is D: