I don't know what this is but it has been going on for the last 2 weeks. My neck has been extremely soar, my hand and shoulder feel like they have artheritis and an extreme pain under my jaw but not quite in my throat kinda feels like a pulled muscle. I am 25 years old i smoke and drink alchohol, i am in the military so i am active and fit please write back with any suggestions.

This sounds like you have sinusitis, have you ever had problems with your sinuses before? A while back I had the same symptoms and was running around dispensers and seeing numerous docs and in the end, having done the x-rays, the doc concluded I have sinusitis. It all began with the pain in the upper jaw, then I started to have some headaches and being fatigue, and in the end my throat became pretty sore and whole my face was like swollen, or it just seemed so.
I think you could ask your doc if this could be sinusitis, you could possibly do the x-ray so that you could be accurate when it’s the matter of diagnosis. However, you shouldn’t miss seeing your doc, maybe he would tell you it’s just you caught a cold or you drank something cold so your throat became awfully sore. Check it out anyways!

try deep tissue massage it worked for me... might be from too many awkward positions at the rifle range, make sure you get it documented in MR's and file for disability comp when you get out.