Hello. I'm 22 year old male. I have one big problem and I don’t know what to do with it. I'm a bit embarrassed to visit doctor over this because I'm afraid what could I find out. About a month ago I have noticed these small and painful pimple-like bumps on my scrotum.
I have never seen them before although I have never every really paid a close attention on it.
I'm afraid that it could be some sexually transmitted disease because I'm sexually active and these last months I had unprotected sex several times. Please help!

I have read your post and decided to help you because I can assume how is this affecting on you.
You see, I don’t know did you develop some STD but it is very possible because you had unprotected sex so many times. You could recognize it easily if the bumps are multiplying. Symptoms of some other infectious could be tenderness and heat that develops slowly in one or both testicles, especially with testicular swelling or raised body temperature.
But you didn’t describe those symptoms so I really doubt this could be the right cause. In most cases these bumps are in fact just usual sebaceous glands that are there forever and represent no treat at all. But if you want to be sure- please see your health care provider for accurate diagnosis and treatment.

Sounds like herpes to me.