i have recently noticed that there are tiny white bumps on my labia. the look like pimples, but they do not pop. they appear in small clusters. some on the right side and some on the left side. what could this be? i am sexualy active, however i have only had one partner, and i havent had sex for a about 5 months. if it were some kind of std wouldnt i have had symptoms of it before now?

They sound like sebaceous glands bumps. I have quite a lot too. They are situated on the skin above and aside from the clitoris (these are bigger and could be squeezed out, although not recommended) but i also have some on the inner lips, very close to the opening. they are so small and I can't pop them and there's a lot of them. I reckon they are normal.

wow thanx so much for that info i have been freaking out about the same thing!

SOunds like they could be genital warts. Anyhow go to your doctor period

i have exactly the same thankyou soo much 4 puttin my mind at rest now i know other people have them

I have them too and have for as long as I can remember. I've only ever been with one person and we were both virgins, so I know it's not an STD.

I have them too and have for as long as I can remember as well. Does anyone know if there is any way to get rid of them?

I don't think getting rid of them is an option, and I'd like to say that don't be fooled by the porno labias they are airbrushed to perfection making us ordinary girls freak out for nothing ( I did my study online and it was pointless) the doctor was a better plan. Anyways I have them too and i am not sexually active so can't be std related. However if anyone is experiencing discharge, pain, change of size or colour consult a medical expert asap and put your mind at rest.

me too have them but am still worried abt them cause some of the bumps seems to b larger than the others and while stretching the labia they seemed to b yellows in color, they dun't hurt at all nor pain nothing %-) but i just wanted to know if they are some kind of infection? n they have an impression of being in the skin. i want to have a check up done but am afraid :$

Yep... I have them as well... I've had them for the longest time and I've been with only one guy up until recently, so I know it's not an STD. I've also been curious as to what they are, but not too worried. When I have my checkup in June.. I'll let yall know what the Dr. says :-)

I have them also i have had them as long as i can remember i am so glad i came across this site to realize that i am not alone or some kind of freak.

I have them aswell im 15 and i am not having sex so it is not an std i asked my mom and she said i should see someone about it but im very shy they get really sore and its like they come closer to the top so they are very easy to pop i wanted to know but to shy to ask so i typed in to look for this now that i know its not an std im very happy and my mothers happy aswell thank you all very much :-D

Ive been looking for tips on the same thing. Except i only have one, and the whole left inner lip, like the one that looks like it connects to the clitoris is swollen. Is it possibly the same thing?

Thank you so much for your posts, ladies. I've been afraid I was some kind of sick freak for a long time. I'm so glad to know these are normal.

For as long as I can remember I've had the same things and I know they're not an STD because I :$ finger at night and fall asleep, and they don't appear anywhere else, and I've never been sexually active down there