I am a 13 year old who hasn't gone through puberty and i've had this pea sized lump on my left testicle for I don't know how long but its been at least a month-3months (maybe). I can't really remeber. It doesn't hurt at all. Not that I know of at least because I don't notice. I can still ejaculate and it feels good, after I do it there is NO side effects.I AM cercamsized. I just hope I can move on with my life and ignore this. It hasn't bothered me one bit. But what can it cause? Its weirds also I use to have 1 testicle and suddenly one day I had 2 maybe it grew late? and my left testicle has always been lower then my right. When I masterbate they get even. And if I put my testicle up to my sack I can see the lump, it is white and i'm thinking it has something to do with sperm or something. Is it a storage for sperm?

I hope I don't have cancer.

Please reply. It would be greatly Apreciated of me.

Hello, i have the same problem, except im 16 and i don't just have 1 lump i have alot of white lumps and some are big and alot are small.. i had it since i was like 10 or so and i didn't go to the doctor till 8 months ago, but i don't even remember what the doctor said because it was too weird for a guy to be touching my balls, i really couldn't concentrate, i just wanted to know , Is it common in most people? Whats the cause of it? and how soon can you get rid of it? because i honestly need to know quick. Also, I thought the same thing at the time that it was sperm storage, but i think it has to do with something with bacteria because awhile ago i researched the pills and i think it was for helping killing bacteria, so i think its kind of just like zits, except on the balls, and they don't really pop, just help me out please.. and soon! Thanks..

it is a big possibility that these lumps may jut be blocked hair follicles. If you haven't started puberty it is likely the hair is trying to grow or if hair is there it is simply like a spot, dirt and grease gets into the little hole which the hair grows out of and causes a white lump. It doesn't mean your dirty and is common in many young men, try washing them with anti-bacterial hand soap and not wearing tight underwear and this will allow the skin to breath and they may go.
hope it helped. If they are bigger than zits then go see a doctor!

I had this thing like a white lump too on my testicle for like 6 years. One day it suddenly popped like a pimple and within two days disappeared.

I have a pea shaped lump on my right testicle, its on the inside of my scrotom actually on my testicle, i have tried to pop it but it hurt to bad. It gives me pain sometimes but when I play with it, it tickles a little bit. I can still ejaculate and stuff like that but Im afraid to go to the doctor. ive had it since the end of summer 09. at first I didnt think anything of it but then it started to get bigger. It hasnt changed in size for a long time.