Hi, I have a lump on my left testicle, maybe a. It is on the side of my testicle closest to my body. There is no pain day-to-day, no swelling of the testicle, (though it is barely half the size of my right testicle) no feeling of heaviness in the scrotum, no fluid build up, etc. When I touch it (squeeze a little) it feels the same as if I were squeezing my testicle, I get that sick feeling in my stomach, and a pain from my testicle leading to my stomach(typical kicked-in-the-balls feeling.) I am 16 years old. My right testicle does not have the similar lump from what I can tell. Any ideas? Thankyou

sorry, this is the O.P. I edited my post and forgot to add what I meant to say after backspacing ... The first sentence should say "Hi, I have a lump on my left testicle, maybe the size of pea, or slightly smaller." Thanks.