For the past two nights I have been waking up with unbelievable upper abdomen pain, it feels like there is a balloon in my lower rib cage trying to burst its way out of me. It wakes me up in the middle of the night then I start to feel bloated and I get cold sweats then I have diarrhea followed by vomiting.  I am 19 years old and this pain is keeping me awake and I don't know what to do or if there is anything I can take??  It just hurts so bad! Please help!

This sounds like classic gallbladder pain/symptoms.  

Pain like this in the night is a clue, as dinner is usually your fattiest meal of the day and this is when your gallbladder tries to move bile, after a fatty meal.  

You should see a doctor about getting an ultrasound to check for stones.  

It's been 8 months, have you figured out what is is/was? Just wondering because it is similar to what I have...Epiploic appendagitis. Nothing can be done except anti-inflammatory meds. But in reoccurring and sever cases, surgery.