Has anyone had night sweats during/after a bout of pancreatitis? I sweat copious amounts every nigh, have some pain and difficulty sleeping. I also have nausea in the morning and often diarrhea. I have been told I have a pseudocyst and am having tests to foolow up. This is no fun.

It sounds to me as though you are having night sweats based on the illness itself. The pain and difficulty sleeping would probably contribute to the night sweats as best I can tell. Are you currently being treated for pancreatitis or have you already had it treated? It sounds an awful lot like you are in a hard position, so my heart goes out to you. Keep us posted.

Night sweats are common with an illness such as yours. Are you having any fever? That can contribute also when it breaks. Are they planning surgery for the pseudocyst?

Yes... I have chronic pancreatitis and I have terrible night sweats.  Course I'm a female so it could be menopause too, either way it's awful.

What type of doctor are you seeing?  My son has seen several doctors but none have associated the two but I believe there is a connection.  He started night sweats nearly a year ago and has recently been diagnosed with Panceatitis.

thank you very much for answering !!!!! I had a surgery on April 29th and it was not cancer. I am taking 3 times Creon pills 240000., I swatted at night before surgery too. But now is really bad , I have good appetite but I get so bloated and sweat all night which I have to change my every night to new night gown . so hard to sleep , so hard to go out of house, so hard to eat . I love to eat fruits , and I do . I also have pain sometimes when I eat, and head ache. do not know what to do. But still I am happy to live lol. My doc says I have to take an enzyme every time I eat even if it is a fruit. But Creon is really expensive . I already pay a lot for 180 capsules . thank you again

I had the same pancreatitis and a surgery. they told me not to eat fatty foods or sugar, chocolate, heavy meals. or lots of fruit. I love fruits, . surgery was last year. I am much better . But I am still 100 pound and get dieria when I eat fat or sweets. or lots of fruit. anything that irritate my stomach. I eat mostly rice and meat, cooked vegies. I have lots of night sweat, it is so much that I have to change my night gown every night. I take enzymes. 3 times 2 after meal. not fun but I live . I feel lot better but I am still 100 pounds. don't worry you will recover. buy the way I am 72 years old. also if you take enzymes it is the side effect of your enzymes. dierya too any medicine you take has side effects. just hang in there.

I have Chronic Pancreatitis..i also advocate for all of us.. maybe i can help with the Zenpep (ceron)...:)  

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I just got over a gallbladder attack. I have no gallbladder so this was quite a surprise. The doc performed an ERCP to remove the stones in my bile duct. Now home I am having terrible sweats..this is so uncomfortable. How long does this last? I otherwise am a very healthy person...

I'm 63 yrs and having same symptoms, had two pancreas procedures one month apart, still having no relief except for decrease in nighttime pain. Good luck

I have chronic pancreatitis but not much pain as I watch my fat intake but I can't stand the night sweats one night my whole sheet was wet and'I hadn't had any fats that day!

I have half a pancreas caused from gallbladder ..removed gallbladder and drained pseudo cyst in 2013...I get hot flashes during the day and night sweats.why?

I’ve had drenching night sweats for nine years, and just this week got a diagnosis for pancreatitis