I need to share my problem with someone. Perhaps some of you had similar problem and is willing to help. I had problems with my gallbladder. I had severe pains and gall stones. Doctors have recommend cholecystectomy, which is done ten days ago. But I still have pain in my upper abdomen, especially after a meal. Can you tell me what is wrong?

I had the post cholecystectomy problems too. It is very annoying when you decide for surgery, hoping that it will resolve your pain and the pain continue to appear. I have a sister who is a doctor and she had explained me that I am feeling problems with digesting. With the removal of gallbladder there is no place for bile (secreted by liver) storage. So, every time when you eat fat or something fatty you have digestion problems. You can experience the same thing. Of course you must consult the doctor who had performed surgery.