When i wake up in the morning i don't feel good..i feel nauseated and some stomach pains. I even have diarrhea right after i wake up. Sometimes i also wake up nervous and shaking. This is worse the earlier i wake up. Also, as the day goes on i feel better. I'm 16 and starting school soon so i was wondering if anyone could help me because i am going to be getting up early and the feeling will be worse. Thank you

im 18 and have the same thing if anyone has any suggestionst aht would be great

No worries, I am not a doctor but I have had enough problems (Stomach related) to know that there is nothing wrong with you, me, or the other guest. The problems lie with in what we in take on a day to day basis. Having to much of something is not good for us. Ask your self these questions; What are my sleep habbits like? If you eat right before bed that could be the cause you have vommitting feeling in the morning. Are you nervous about starting school? Chances are you feel like you are the only one starting, (I know I do) And you tend to want to bottle yourself up. But relief of nervousness only requires short breathing exercises. don't worry about not having a certain outfit. When you wake try gettin up a lil git earlier and takeing a nice shower before school. ( Make sure you button up real good in the winter)It should take away some of your cares. If that doesn't work you should go talk to aealth physician. I hope my advice was helpful[/img]

I've got the same thing ruining my mornings.

Good luck to all of us.

I have the same problems, to precise measures. I am 32 now! been dealing with these symptoms for most of my life. and still to this day not sure what it is at all wish I did thats y I have been looking doing research. I have been able to deal with it because after I eat a full meal I am fine.

My teacher thinks it is because of a book I have to read that is sad so does my mom and me