Hello. I am 30 yr old female and have never had problems with these symptoms before.
It started july 4th extreme bad pains in the stomach that eventually got accompanied by nausea and diarrhea. I did eventually vomit and about 16 hours the pains went to minor pains but still there. The minor pains lasted another 2 days then I was fine. Now 2 weeks later I had real bad vertigo (dizziness and room spinning really bad) that lasted about 12 hours also got accompanied nausea. Now I still have dizziness with occassional nausea and it is the 3rd day for dizzy and I started to spot light pink. My period is due in 2 more days but light spotting is not normal for my period and I never get dizzy like this. I have never had problems with blood sugar levels or blood pressure not ruling that out I've just never had any health issues before to help determine why this is happening. I very seldom get sick and now within 2 weeks I got hit with all this. I'm pretty sure it's not swine flu either I ready up a lot on that and it just doesn't seem like that. Any suggestions to help will be great. Thank you kindly

[/color most likely you could have diabetes or just stress but before just take a home pregnancy test and make sure. if it comes out negative i suggest you really go visit a physician