.hello. i'm having these symtoms like bloating lost appetite but i had these symtoms just 2-3 weeks before but i have loose yellow stools but not diarrhea quite very long also .it happens only when i take jus little fat to my diet such fish ,chicken meat nt wings. I wen to see doc they said it can be cause by change to diet and tell me to wait

It could be a few things such as gastroesophogeal reflux disease, or GERD, gallbladder disease, celiac disease, or steatorrhea.  These all have something in common as far as the fats that are consumed in the body and how the fats are not absorbed.  You would have to be tested for these but I may say the celiac disease may not be the culprit if you are able to digest gluten in your foods, or wheat products.  This would leave the other two conditions.  GERD would also cause other symptoms like chronic acid reflux and heartburn.  Steatorrhea, that is produced by high levels of fat,  is caused by pancreatitis or celiac disease. If you eat high fat food that results in this yellow stool and pain in between your shoulder blades or abdomen, you may have gallbladder disease.  Hopefully, your doctor will look into these conditions.

thank your for reply.but why i have constipation when i dont consume any fat contain food

Yellow bowel movements and yellow diarrhea can be really hard to handle. Actually, I believe that everyone once in their life had problems with yellow stool. I had.

Sometimes we got really scared because of this, but it is really simple to understand - if you have a diarrhea, you should understand food travels through the intestine faster than normal. In that case,normal digestion and absorption are interrupted. One of these processes that causes stool to have its normal brown color involves the intestinal bacteria - to find out which bacteria it is, you really should give a stool sample to your doctor to determine it.

You don't consume that kind of food, but maybe you don't eat enough salt.