Hello everyone! Are there any people here who can help me get the answer to a question? I am trying to gather some information about pancreatic cancer and would appreciate it if anybody could tell me how pancreatic cancer is manifested? What are the first signs and symptoms that you have pancreatic cancer?

Hello!
Pancreatic cancer is practically incurable and there have been no significant improvements in early detection of pancreatic cancer, treatment methods or survival rates. Some scientist consider the indigestion one of the possible candidates for early signs of pancreatic cancer, but even those results are inconclusive, and are based on later, more severe symptoms like loss of appetite and/or nausea and vomiting which lead to dramatic weight loss. But it is in 95 percent of all cases far too late for an optimistic prognosis when those severe symptoms appear. You can find out more at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancreatic_cancer