hi i suffer from a anxiety disorder just about every day i get these simptoms rising heart rate pins and needles in my neck , arms , legs finger tips hot flush's slight pruser in my chest numbnes in my left side of face and legs pains in my shoulders in my arms and legs and when i get them i start going into a panic attack and think the worst and the symptoms get worse till i try and talk my way threw it and calm down i also get flutters in my chest like im breathing hot air bubbles i instantly think its a heart attack or stroke ive had ongoing tests in the last 1 1/2 years and the severel doctors and hospitals and they just bring it back to anxiety so all out there with these symptoms just try to relax and it should pass i know the felling your going threw and yes its terable but hang in there ask your doctor to put you on either avanza 45 mgrms or 50 mgrms valium they work to a sertaine degree but just relax and think of nice thoughts get a cold glass of water and you should be ok hope this helps others out there sorry for the spelling

Thanks for sharing your personal experience with us. I would like to add that regular physical exercise helps control many of the symptoms of anxiety attack.

I can relate to many of your symptoms it seems like it very hard to explain these type of things to a doctor also. You cant really understand these types of symptoms unless you experience them. The heart spasms like you talk about I have also had and the are very scary and hard not to get anxious. I would try EFT I think it does help. Their is a article about it on the front page of the forum.

GL and hang in there