HI IM NEW HERE N I REALLY WANT SUM1 TO HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM IVE BEEN HAVIN...LAST YR AROUND DIS TIME..I HAD TROUBLE BREATHING FOR AT LEAST 5 MINUTES N WAS SHAKIN SHIVERING..CUDNT THINK RIGHT N SCARED I WAS GOING TO DIE...MY AUNT SAID IT WAS A PANIC ATTACK BECAUSE IM GOIN THRU SO MUCH STRESS N I END UP HAVING THE SAME EPISODE TWO DAYS LATER N HAD 2 RUSH TO HOSPITAL..THE DOCTORS THERE TOLD ME IT WAS JUST STRESS N I NEED TO RELAX N LET THINGS GO..I TRIED DAT...BUT FOR SUM REASON I WAS JUST 2 SCARED TO GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT BECAUSE I WAS SO SCARED I WASNT GOING TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE NEXT DAY...FOR THE PAST YR..IVE JUST BEEN SO SCARED TO CATCH ANOTHER PANIC ATTACK N IT HAS BEEN TAKING OVER MAH LIFE..I DNT KNOW WHAT TO DO..IM 18 AND A COLLEGE STUDENT N MY MOM SAID I NEED TO STOP LETTING THE PRESSURE GET THE BEST OF ME..I JUST DNT KNOW WHAT TO DO..IM JUST SO SCARED THAT ITS MORE THEN WHAT IT IS--I SEARCHED THE SYMPTONS OF PANIC ATTACKS N I HAD ALL OF THEM..RECENTLY IT WAS SO SEVERE I HAD AN ANXIETY ATTACK..I SEARCHED THE SYMPTONS AND I HAD ALL OF THE THAT..I DIDNT GO BACK TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO GO THERE AGAIN N THEY JUST TELL ME TO RELAX...N PLUS FOR DAT ONE VISIT LAST YEAR I HAD 2 PAY AN 1,000 BILL BECAUSE I DONT HAVE INSURANCE..IM JUST SO SCARED AT ALL TIMES DAT I HYPERVINILATE...FOR THE PAST YR AND I JUST WANT MY LIFE TO GO BACK TO WHERE IT WAS BEING HAPPY..NOT SCARED OF ANYTHING..YA KNOW..I DNT HAVE ANYONE AT HOME OR A FRIEND I CAN TALK TOO..CUZ THEY DONT UNDERSTAND..I JUST NEED HELP N I HOPE SUM1 WILL REPLY N TRY TO HELP ME PLEASE...

Hello.The technique I used to defeat panic attacks was quite simple and cost me nothing! Bear with me and don't readily dismiss what I'm going to share with you as the method I used is based on self-observation and observation has been used by medical professions since the dawn of time.
I used to endure panic attacks 2 to 3 times a week.I went to see my Doctor when they first started and he prescribed Valium 5mg three times
daily.I didn't like those from the get-go.I was working in Engineering and I found they lowered my perception and concentration.I decided to keep a diary re:the panic attacks.What caused them,what symptoms did I experience,etc etc.This proved laborious to me and offered little insight into
any type of remedy.Then one day while reading my "journal" I realized there was no reference whatsoever to any pain.This is where a decision to
start observing my own symptoms was made as I was able to say to myself;if there is no pain than what was actually happening.I decided that the next time I felt the symptoms developing I would NOT panic as I wanted to discover what was occurring within my body.I realised the most difficult part would come at the very onset of the symptoms to stay as calm as possible in order to witness the ëvent.About three days later the opportunity presented itself and I was able to remain calm.The whole episode lasted about 15 seconds and when it subsided the first thought I had was "Was that it?!" I realized immediately the major problem was my own treatment of my symptoms,the anticipation of these terrible episodes
and the fear and apprehension I developed and then finally the efforts to stave off the terrible way I felt by fighting the symptoms instead of letting go.All you need do is to tell yourself that the next time you become aware of an attack building up that you will simply observe exactly what does occur to you for that is all you really want to do in order to recover.I stopped using the Valium 13 years ago and the application of the simple technique I employed once I realized I experienced no physical pain during these was the doorway to freedom from any severe symptoms and a new found confidence.This will help you.