My husband and I were fooling around tonight and things got Very exciting and I squirted when I climaxed for the second time in my life, the first time being about 3 years ago, also with my husband. So almost immediately after I squirted, I was VERY nauseous...but didnt really notice it until we continued on so he could finish as well. I almost vomited a couple of times, but held it in. I also experienced some abdominal discomfort, very low in my abdomen, like, right above my vagina in the vicinity of where I guess the 'mound' would be, almost like a burning sensation.... slightly like I need to urinate...sort of.... hard to explain. I was experiencing serious temperature changes about 20 minutes after we finished and he fell asleep, like, they started 20 min later, I checked the thermostat, it's at 75 and my skin was freezing but I felt HOT, like, unbearably toasty. The hot flashes have since gone away The nausea went away pretty quickly afterward , the burning sensation in my lower abdomen is still there right now, not painful, just uncomfortable, we layed down to sleep and he fell asleep immediately, which is what I would normally do, but instead I'm wide awake, having panic attack feelings and I can't stop obsessing over where my damn tweezers are...what the hell?! I'm young and healthy, 26 years old, no medical issues other than asthma, I'm not overweight.... this stuff has never happened to me after climaxing.... however I wondered if Squirting produces different physical/emotional/hormonal reactions after the fact? Since the first time I squirted 3 years ago I was mildly inebriated, I really dont remember how I felt afterward so this time, tonight, feels like the first time lol -  I do recall feeling a little embarrassed when we first sarted fooling around tonight because he was using a vibrator on me and he hasnt done that before, so I was feeling a little apprehensive to let loose.... I really dont know if any of that has anything to d with how I feel.... but anyways, any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

I would mention that it could be menopause but you're WAY too young for that. Ummmmmmm........My first guess would be that the same as yours-about the horomonal levels being messed with after the climax. If it doesn't settle down in about a week, I'd suggest to go to a clinic and get this checked out. Wish you tons of luck ;-)

Yes probably menopause

I'm a man who after very intense ejactulation has the same thing. I can not get back to sleep for around 2 hours for the anxiety and cold sweats drive me crazy. "Sleepy sex" or "masterbating" doesn't do it, but if it's a good session with a hard climax I have it for 2 hours every time.