This is for everyone who asked questions as a guest or got banned but would still like an answer. :)

So, here are some tips and tricks I can give you all newbies.

1. Drink LOTS of water approx. 20-30 minutes before-hand. You need lots of liquid inside you.

2. Go to the toilet and piss as much as you can. Your bladder MUST be empty.

3. Find your Gspot. It's a lil harder to find alone, compared to if you had a partner to find it for you. Google Gspot and you will find a diagram of where in your vagina it is. Then go search for it. If you're using your fingers, it'll feel like a soft walnut shell.

4. Watch some good porn to make you wet and turned on. Start to stimulate your clitoris (the ball on top of your vagina entrance). Enter a finger or two, or a dildo or whatever object you'd like to use, and start stimulating your gpot. I like to massage my clit too. When you're started to reach the point of feel like you're coming, and feel like you need to pee, keep rubbing your clitoris very quickly and push as if you're peeing. If you're lucky you will squirt and orgasm. Or just squirt and orgasm afterwards. If it's clear liquid then congrats you squirted, if it's not then you peed. BUT don't worry, it took me ages to learn to squirt so never give up! ;) 

The clit is the little ball on the top of your vagina opening. Yeah I guess it looks like the top of a penis. Your g-spot lots of girls have difficulty with finding. If you don't squirt the first time don't be upset or pissed. It'll take time for you to learn how to make yourself squirt. It took me a while too.. Please register so we can message each other. :)

Heey : ) . I was juust wondering how long Does your orgassm last .

It varies from person to person, but also varies from day to day. The longest orgasm I've had lasted 19 minutes, but the shortest was 30 seconds (that guy wasn't good at sex). So just try and see what techniques work best for you :)

Wow! 19 miutes!? Was it just 19 minutes of pleasure?

wow 19 minutes. xD id like to talk more too. :P

i want to know more about this lol

(I am Summer) Oh my gosh, look at us XD

I have a question....when i did it the color was yellow/clear....was that it?

I got the feeling too! but i didn't go pee before though... so i was too scared to let it out>_< i'll remember for next time... hopefully it was squirt!

Lucy can't reply so she inboxed me to reply. Sorry it's a month late. But yes 19 minutes of pure pleasure.

Really did help I've been trying to achieve this for a while now and finally did it let me just say words can not describe the sensation the only word that comes close is euphoric thanks for the tips ^-^

I squirted on the first try!

Lucy, my friend who posted this post but can no longer reply for some reason, says you're very welcome and she's glad she could help, makes her really happy knowing she helped girls achieve this wonderful sensation! :)

Actually if you feel somthing "hard" like that on the inside of your vagina it could possibly be a tumor, get that checked out!