Is squirting when it comes from your urethra and cum from your vagina? Do all girls squirt? or whats the stuff called when you get wet from your vaginal opening?

Erm my boyfriend makes me squirt and it comes from the place you would piss out of but when i cum i take it as when a lot of fluid gushed out of the place the peins would enter... Sorry if that doesnt help x

Squirting comes out from urethra cuming comes out from vagina

A squirting orgasm, or female ejaculate, is when the female releases a clear an odorless fluid from her urethra during orgasm. This is however a much debated and heavily opinionated topic as a lot of people simply think it is urine that is released during orgasm.

It is not the same fluid that is released through the vagina during intercourse. This fluid is clear and is not really a lubricant.

There are a few video techniques for g-spot stimulation to trigger squirting effectively. I have put together a lot of tips and stories relating to this very topic because it is something that eluded our sexual relationship for years. Having spent the past several years researching and learning more about the squirting orgasm, has led me to put a website together that shows exactly what worked for us, and worked very very quickly.

Follow the us and you will learn a LOT of very valuable information.

.

I have made several girls squirt, the girl has to be receptive.

bet you cant make me squirt

Ooh...!!! Why not, I can make you (100%)

who squiits u have to clean the room

try me babz you wont be dissapionted xxx

I can make you squirt ;P

Hhhh defaq girl... I can do

I ll make tou

Hey does it fell better when they squirt

umm im turned on

Bet I can