Is there anybody here who can share some good TREATMENT for pearly penile papules without telling me to live with it??? Please, if anyone has any information on how they have reduced their apperiance or has been perscribed some sort of medication or cream, share it with me!! I’m sure there has to be something that can be done about it, just don’t know what jet…

There is a remedy for genital warts that might help that too. I haven’t tried it myself, but I’ve heard that those meds, like Neosporin and Westcort, might help. Good luck.

I have the same problem. I just resently did some research and I went to a website and ordered this natural cure treatment. I have not tried it yet but I was told that it healed papules. There is this viral disease called Mulluscum and that causes papules and the guy said that the treatment will get rid of them.
***this post is edited by moderator ***
*** web adresses not allowed ***
Good luck. Tell as many people as possible.

What the heck? I wanted to know the website the guy posted about this problem because I want to find out how to get rid of them too! I don't care of they are "normal" or whatever....I've had these things since I was like 5 years old and want to clean myself up a little!

Let the guy post the web address DAMNIT!

hey!... i have the same problem and i've come across some forums that suggested toothpaste. it does work but its incredibly painful! only try it if you are determined to get rid of them. i can't tell you for sure if it works completely because you 're supposed to use it for a week and i ve just been using it for 3 days, but the effects are visible. just apply some toothpaste to the PPP s before you sleep and wash the toothpaste off in the morning. its gona hurt but it might actually help.

Oh sh*t...i tried that toothpaste one and it hurts like hell...so i wont...my case is not that severe...I am gay, i am 19 years old and am unable to get the confidence to even show my penis to the other guy...this sh*t is killing me, f**k that, i dont care how normal they say this is...i don't want them ....people rapidly assume it is herpes or something and are turned off by it....like i can't even have oral because i am embarrassed of it. As for the cure, i read on wikipedia.com that there is one way of getting rid of them, i mean so they wont show and that is through carbon dioxide laser treatment. which is costly. In any case, i am already saving my bucks for it..

Don't even bother with the toothpaste man. This site has information about a guy that has gone through with treatment. http://nomorepapules.com/

tobeornottobe... I'm in the same situation as you... also gay and 19. We should get in touch

I've tried burning away layers of skin with undiluted Dettol over a period of weeks. No success. At least after today I can take some comfort from the fact that this is annoying a lot of other people too! That shouldn't make me happy, but it does.

------------ !MUST READ!---------------- ok i have the same thing everyones talking about about the lil white dots around the penis head what im doing is getting rid of it actually almost instantly all you have to do is keep your penis clean and "DRY" serioulsy it works for me. keep it dry dont let it get moist under the extra skin i thinks thats the reason why men with uncircumcised penis' have it more than men circumcised penis's because mositure gets locked under the extra skin.
(small note= where theres moisture bacteria can grow)

just try it for a couple of days see if it works out at all.if it does post it everywhere on the net as much as you can. if not write saying it was worthless on this forum.

there is a way to remove ppp. co2 laser. this guy at nomorepapules had them removed and has before and after pics.

td-uk and tobeornottobe I totally feel you guys as I myself being a young gay male suffer from PPP's. I've done a fair bit of research pertaining to them with the only suggestions of lazer surgery or toothpaste as a possible solution. But I for one do not have that kind of money nor do I feel comfortable putting a foreign baking soda based tootpaste on my johnson. After reading whitedots1 comment it got me thinking. If this is certainly a fungal infection as my doctor suggested then it would stand to reason that moisture and cleanliness are the keys to eliminating them. As such im taking whitedots1 comments at heart and trying a little experiment of my own. If I see drastic results as i'm certainley hoping then I will post my procedure here. Why should be have to pay outrageous prices for hokey creams and expensive surgerys if we don't have to. Good luck guys

im 20, ive had the same problem as you all,he is right, keeping it dry would help, but i also use something called warts no more thats dries up the skin and flake it away, but i think the toothpaste works faster, google for it, its about 40 dollars, also to keep it dry i used baby powder, all these worked for me, im good to go now though, but if your desperate, toothpaste is the fastest solution..

honestly, some of those forums work, got rid of mine, it does not work for everyone, but there is a big chance that it will.im 20, ive had the same problem as you all,he is right, keeping it dry would help, but i also use something called warts no more thats dries up the skin and flake it away, but i think the toothpaste works faster, google for it, its about 40 dollars, also to keep it dry i used baby powder, all these worked for me, im good to go now though, but if your desperate using that warts no more product and toothpaste might be the fastest solution ofr you as it was for me, i was to embarrasses to go to the doctors. good luck

Is there any specific toothpaste i should try and use? Becuase i heard that crest does not work.