This post is an extension of the

Pearly penile papules thread.

Please continue posting within this thread.

ok duds this condition is fairly common they appear in about 30 percent of all men so yes they are common they suck ass but u have nothing to worry about they are not contagious or harmfull in eny way they just look bad some dudes have it worst than others but its not due to bad higen or enything like that doctors really dont know why they happen dont pop them this may cause scaring or infection i personaly dont like mine so i am having them removed with co2 laser treatment i know it souds awful but its a siple procedure that is relatively painles and quick its about a 30 min procedure and recovery is no more than 2 weeks cost isnt to bad eather ball park 1 grand or less with all surgerys some risks but they are very small and nothing major so sack up and get rid of them if u need some reashurence check out THE DOCTERS SHOW on pearly penile procedure on you tube watch it there is nothing to worry about home remedys dont work i know its emberasing to go to the doctor but u decide a lifetime of insucurity or a couple of hours of emberasment save your pennys and get it done

hey guys,

ive had ppp since i was about 12, im 16 now and ive never really had a serious girlfriend so im very nervous for when i eventually do get one. i tried the smokers tooth paste and they do look like they have gone down a little but im not sure how long they will keep that way.
i was really hoping that i could find a cure on the internet besides the co2 laser but it seems their is not.

guess im going to just have to wait and see if things improve.

Hello everyone im 21 years old

Have had PPP for as long as i can remember i have tried most of the this mentioned and noting they are still there like most of you im scared to show them to a girl, i did ones and she had a very funny look on her face she said no way and that she would keep it to her self that was when i was 15 i haven't hit on any girl after that. Girls approach me all the time and it kills me to have to turn them down its very frustrating i work out all the time and look great but to have to tell a girl im not interested over and over make me want to cry this f***en things are getting on my nerves there not big and can only see them if your up close they are right under the head in a line and lots of them i dont want that CO2 laser thing because i don't have the money for it and im just scared of having to relive that moment again.

Hello in 21 years old

Have had PPP for as long as i can remember and its been a real b***h the first time i showed them to a girl she walked out that was when i was 15 after that haven't much talking to girls been work and going to the gym most of the time so i look great and girls talk to me all the time but i always find a way to brush them off out of fear of having to relive that moment again cuz i dont think i can take a 2nd time. i have tried most of the home cures and nothing so far, im going to try keeping it dry and not masturbating for as long as possible a week at most will post the results in a week if any.

Good news anything you do at home to cure this f***ers is useless get the Co2 laser its from $600-$1500 not as much as i thought it would be.

Now i live in LA, California and i found a place close by. Go to San Diego and find "La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Center" speak with Dr. Groff and he will set it up for you.

i was there a few hrs ago got my free consultation Session, had to pull out Mr. Jonson for him to see got the price and now im saving up for it. Mine was $679 he said the operation would only take about 25min not counting the 1hr you have to wait with some pain killing lotion on your on your penis than you walk in and he takes car of the rest.

Also it sucked cuz there were a lot of girls there and the B***h at the front desk almost let the cat out of the bag so to say.

So save up and if you have the money he might and that MIGHT do it one the same day. Good Lucky Gentlemen wish you the best. :-D

Lolz...so yeah I've had these stupid things pretty much since i started puberty. I'm 17 now and theres no way I'm going to see a doctor...I'm gonna try the toothpaste thing tonight...if that doesnt work Ill tell my girlfriend why Ive been avoiding her.

Don't it is pain on a hole new lvl and if you can handle it your penis is going to start pealing which also hurts like hell, but if your looking for punishment try something with a bit more kick to it like lemon or after shave they will make them smaller but your skin starts to peal and the pain is out of this world. If you have a girlfriend just tell her if she says no a good slap is in order.

Im still saving up for the SO2 laser but starting to have 2nd thought about it i stopped masturbating for a week and kept it dry as i can, they seem to hove gotten smaller and are hard to see now. But it just takes one for them to pop back out :-(

Check out the wart zapper method.
Trust me. I've tried them all. This method as well as going into minor surgery are the only ways to get rid of these fekkers.

"How I got rid of ppp without surgery"

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

ok i found a way and its real easy just takes time.

1) take a shower
2) get a hard on :-P
3) get a bandage (1 size bigger than normal)
4) put bandage just a bit under the head and don't make it too tight, why cuz you can't really control when its going to go up. So if its too tight its going to hurt.
5) do this 2 times a day (shower in the morning put bandage on than do it again at night)
6) redo steps 1-5 for about a week.

in a few days they should start getting smaller and smaller. I still have mine but they are very small and it dose not bug me anymore.

This is just a temporary fix if you want to call it that.

Thats all i found so far i will keep trying a few other things. I almost have all the money i need for the CO2 =D

Hi

I'm 19 and have had these foolish PPPs since like 13 or 14. The problem with these things for me is that they are unsightly and they are really sensitive. Too sensitive. I cannot bear to have them touched cause they cause a deep down irritating sorta pain. Does anyone else's have a similar effect. It think i've gotta have them removed because of that.

Hi, 18 year old here.

I just noticed these things around a week ago, and I would be lying if I said they didn't bother me. It's embarrassing as hell and even though I haven't spoken to anyone about it, I feel like they already know and it's driving me up a wall.

There's no way in hell I'm putting toothpaste or wart removal remedies on my south pole. I did read that keeping it clean and dry reduces appearance, which is what I'm going for if I have to live with this for life (CO2 lasers are way too pricey; out of the question.)

My question is does keeping your penis clean/dry actually work? And how would I go about this with me being uncircumcised?

treatment here:

I know it sounds crazy but it actually works. Use a soldering iron, exact same thing as the CO2 laser in that it uses concentrated heat to vaporize/kill the papule. Google "pearly penile papules removal soldering iron" and click on the "medhelp" link

thanks to the person who post in the medhelp earlier on last month , now it has been deleted. i m trying this method , 1st i bought a numbling cream , and apply . wait for 30 mins . till whole area is numbed . then touch the tip of the soldering iron to my ppp . each and everyone . the rim of my penis , left side and right side . till u hear a pop sound . because i didnt know when to stop when touching the ppp with soldering iron . it really have to take up your courage to do it . trust me. this is the 3rd day , i have done my own surgery. i m waiting for recovery .