So, I have ppp and I am planning on removing it by using solder iron. My question is I need help picking a a solder iron. I dont know too much about it. I been googling it a bit, and they say the common ones are 700 F. And lowest is like 200. They also said co laser use a 200-300 heat or whatever it is. So I wanna is 200 is a good one ?. And does 20watt = 200 F? and a bit of info about solder iron? and using it to remove the ppl? Sry, if I am asking too much questions. I just wanna get rid of this sh1t.

This is not a good idea.

Heat and flesh = burns and scarring with loss of sensation. You can also get an infection.

I urge you not to do this.

PPP is not contagious, you know that. It is not an STD.

How old are you?

Well, I came to the conclusion that I shouldnt do it, after thinking about it for. I think I had a 'desperate' moment, that lead me to think too irrational. Iknow it isnt contagious but I just wanna get rid of it. It look horrible. Also, im 22 year old. Im just going to try some other method that are simple.

Manx,

I'm glad you decided against it. Check with your doctor for ideas and a referral.

Just used a soldering iron on my ppp seems to have worked waiting for the old skin to peel off, I was very nervous but after hearing the first few pops it felt great

I am 26 years old

Dose it hurt