hi everybody, i'm currently 15 years old and i think i might have penile pearly papules. The problem is that when i check out the picutres of them on the net, they kinda cover the whole rim of the penis and look very bad. i however only have one small row. I just want to know if they will grow and spread to more over time. if possible, can i get rid of them now with some sort of cream? thank you

I don't really know why they appear but I do know they are much more present among uncircumcised men. So I developed a theory of my own, What I think is that they form in the presence of a moist environment inside the fold of the foreskin, so if I am right, a very clean and dry foreskin inner fold should avoid their formation. So that's my theory. I've got a some PPP, they are not a whole lot but they are not all that few.

Hi Maypayne6969: Pearly penile papules are more common in uncircumcised men. Are you uncircumcised? They are harmless and no one knows why some men get them and some men do not. If you are uncircumcised, you can pull your foreskin over them and no one will see them. They can be removed, if necessary, by a plastic surgeon.