hey all, i am a 17 year old male. recently my gf has used her hand lotion for handjobs (sorry for being graphic but i must). and a few times i went to bed after with lotion still on my penis. I am circumsized. recently i have noticed some of these white bumps around the rim/tip of my penis head. i have done research and and found out this is PPP. and that sometimes PPP can be caused/made more prominent by moisture ? right now the PPP are not too visible (they are to me but i do examine myself more than anyone else would), and im wondering, could the lotion have caused these to come to the surface of the skin ? and my PPP arent bad right now, but will they protrude more ? or get worse as i finish puberty ?? I am pretty worried and obsessed now. i Know PPP are normal and 20 - 30 percent of men have them to some degree and i know all those facts about PPP, but im wondering - does anyone recall what their PPP was like in the early stages, and does it get worse ??? sorry for the long post but i am very worried.

Please only serious answers.

hey there, ppp can get worse or sometimes they go away. i don't believe there is any known cause but i do know that some people have had them removed via electrosugery (basicaly zapping them off). i'm not sure if the the lotion would really have that much affect on them. as for puberty, how far into it are you? the ppp may get bigger or they could disappear only time will tell. the good news is if they really bother you and get bigger they can be removed 8)
i hope this helps

I have almost the same problem. I am just noticing my PPP. I recon I must be nearing the End of puberty, I havnt grown for about a year and I am starting to get facial whiskers and have to shave. I can't tell if the PPP just arrived or have always been there and I just noticed because lately I have been examining myself more. A fewof the PPP on the underside of my head are bigger, but the ones around the rim of the head are still fairly faint little spots to the quick glance. Does anyone know if all the PPP will grow to be the same size or will some just be bigger? Like the ones on the underside?

Do not worry about a thing every little thing is gonna be alright man :) bobmarley

you can remove these papules by getting castor oil on some cotton swabs and rubbing on to the area, do this 3times a day and within 2 weeks you will see a amazing differance or in some cases 1 month! you could get this sorted within the price range of £12 insted of the doctors £3000

hi there

i am curently 26 and like some other people on this site i belive my minor PPP came to rise about 4 years ago when my ex partner and i begane using a selection of creams and locations on my penis during fun times .. however my newer partner and i used creams and such things for about 3 years with very minor change to my PPP howver in the last 3 months id say my PPP has doubled and oddly enough i do not have a partner nore do i masterbate very much at all really. (maybe once a fortnight) i do have occational sex being 26 i find i miss it after so long. howver my PPP is certianly more obvius to me than in the last few years .. finally i have noticed my foreskin begining to crack sometimes also . and very lateley i find the head of my penis can offen have a slight tight more red on it than expected.. nothing is painfull and i have not been circumstized .. and help or opions would be good , i did go for sexual diese's test in a GUM clinic acout 3.5 years ago when i was worried about my PPP but i was given the all clear.

I have these as well I am 26 male and I am so gutted about having them I had sex with hardly anyone because of it only time i did when it was dark and they did not notice.

Most of the people I meet think it a STD especially if they going to give me head which rarely happens because of this. It so annoying having to explain to every person i meet what it is only to get them freaking out especially new dates or people you meet in a club as they immediately think STD .

I find some women just can't get past the fact it looks strange it really getting my down I feel like nobody will want me because of something thats normal wish people was more educated on this subject.

I don't believe these are something to not worry about as it ruins my sex life I have one row of ppp and they are white.

Man it all in your head more then anything trust me I was like you. I had to explain a few times fair enough some people are ignorant but trust me not all of them ar. Some girls say they feel nice inside and other just scream STD!. Get over them losers saying it's a STD and start enjoying your ability to give girls extra stimulation! it their loss if they so Ignorant.

That being said mine are visible but very small not too big but girls have seen it and I explained with confidence and some said they like how I had guts wish more men was like that so.

Sorry to break it too you most girls will freak the person above must of been lucky. Because I am black and have one row of white ones visable I have been checked by doctors and stuff so I know it is ppp. It have ruined my life I feel like nobody will want me because of them I just excepted this will be my life and i will just enjoy it and avoid any embarrassment at all with Women. I don't believe in using lasers to such a delicate area with fear of it making it worst or mutating my penis even more. You all just need to except that god is punishing us with these. I will just die alone I excepted it now my sex life is over never started. Every women I tried to explain to has thought it was a std. It may as well be one as everyone else think it one I am still a virgin at 28 because of it it like a curse to me. To add I am cut so cannot hide them behind my foreskin so theres no hope.

Anyway good luck to you all you will need it if you have them where people can see it easily especially if you are cut.

its gonna be ok man , if you will have a girl that will be understandable and not so ignorant then you'll be fine , dont worry its not gonna ruin your sex life  , I have them too and dont really know what it is caused by, maybe too much masturbation or bad hygien ? Maybe yes , maybe not . If a girl asks you what that is tell her its nothing to worry about and its just a penis and nothing else like STD. Good luck to ya and remember not to worry and be positive , then everything's gonnabe alright ! 

How old are you ?

I'm 15 years old .. mine is getting worst my balls and penis are covered i trying drying my penis every time I went for a pee and I didn't see it get better ...

Tried * auto correct..

I have these small bumps on my penis head and they are thin and flimsy but only visible from a close up. They feel dry/ smooth and the are painless i am sexually active and I've only recieved anal do you guys know what this is?

Hi, im 14 and I have the same problem. Im about halfway through puberty. has anybody had them just dissapear as they got further in? They frustrate me and im embarrassed to ask my parents for cream.

I’m 15 apparently if your surcomsized they will go after a while which I’m not so there probably gonna stay I’m also embarrassed to ask my parents